A Berg Above The Rest

yet another jewish controlled media outlet

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Welcome to A Berg Above The Rest

In less than a year, I've been a writer for about four different blogs. The one I worked on the hardest would probably be The Couch Sessions. Being on of the founders, the site is kind of like my baby.

But unfortunately because I wasn't the only writer and we ended up trying to cater to a specific audience, some of the things I wanted to write about weren't really good for the site. Let's just say that when you are writing so much about someone else's culture, it's easy to forget about your own.

So I'm starting A Berg Above The Rest, a tribute to all things kitschy, pop-culturey and most of all Jew-ey. I know I'm not the first to do this, but I really could care less. If some of my posts are a little behind, bare with me. I'll get on the ball eventually. And just remember...I post it as I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home